So in case you didn’t know, I design jewelry as a side hustle. I have been doing this for a little over five years now. I enjoy creating my own jewelry because I love to be creative. The most favorite piece of jewelry that I love creating are earrings. As a person on the constant go, earrings are the most fastest piece of jewelry I can create.
I’m loving the tassel earring trend that I constantly see on my social network feeds. There is something about the tassel earrings that appear stylish and chic. I decided to create my own tassel earrings for the summer. They are super easy and all you need are four materials for this project. Everything you can buy at your local craft store such as A.C. Moore, Michaels, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, or even Walmart.
1. Take out two tassel pieces and lay them out.
2. Take your flat-nose pliers and slightly open up the tassel piece top circle ring.
3. Take the fish hook and inserted into the open circle ring of the tassel piece.
4. Close the tassel piece top circle ring with the fish hook inside the ring and close it up using the flat-nose pliers. All finished! Just add the earring back for support.
5. Repeat steps one through four with the second tassel earring.
Hi I am the Editor-in-Chief of Kiki Style Diary, a blog that talks about fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I was born and raised in Philly with an eye for style. What inspired me to start this blog is my love for fashion and beauty where it all started in a diary. Feel free to reach out to me anytime to spark a conversation.