It’s been quite a while since I posted a DIY product. So today, I’m sharing a favorite facial cleanser I like to use every now and then. The honey almond facial cleanser is great because it consists of all natural ingredients. This facial cleanser can be used for all skin types. The only thing is the preparation consists of overnight with blending in some of the ingredients. Overall, it’s very easy to make with only 4 ingredients and doesn’t take a lot of your time. Let’s create this awesome facial cleanser….
- About 6 tablespoons of almonds brought to a boil in water, cooled and skinned.
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 cup of mineral water
- 4 tablespoons of rose water
- Empty pump dispenser or something similar
- Cotton balls
- Blend together the almonds, honey and mineral water and leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- Next put the mixture in the middle of a clean square muslin, but bring the edges together and twist them round.
- Then squeeze the almond milk mixture into a bowl and add the 4 tablespoons of rose water.
- Finally, once your mixture is done, you can add it to a empty pump dispenser or a something similar in order to store it.
- Apply the facial cleanser with a cotton ball all over the face and remove by splashing your face with warm water.
- Enjoy! 🙂