From time to time, I tend to get occasional breakouts on my face. It usually happens for me during the season change. Did you know that strawberries is an excellent ingredient to use to tackle those annoying facial breakouts we all get? I never thought about applying strawberries to my face until I read an article a long time ago stating strawberries contain alpha hydroxy acids, which exfoliates your skin by removing dead skin cells and impurities. The results is leaving you with cleaner, clear and softer skin.
We tend to always use products from the store to help get rid of breakouts, but sometimes the solution is right in your home. All you need are basically three ingredients to create this awesome cleanser.
- 7 whole strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of almond oil
- 4 tablespoons of witch hazel
- Mason jar with lid
- Put the 7 whole strawberries, 3 tablespoons of almond oil and 4 tablespoons of witch hazel in a blender and blend all together until everything is mixed in and smooth.
- Next, pour the cleanser into a clean mason jar with a tight fitting lid and store in the refrigerator. The facial cleanser mixture should keep for about 3 weeks.
- Place a small amount in the palm of your hand and gently massage it into your face in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with warm water and take a towel to pat dry.
You should see a difference in your skin by like the first week in using the strawberry almond cleanser. It works wonders guys so let me know what you think!