This DIY body scrub is great on removing the dead skin cells from the body as well as to help stimulate the blood supply to the skin leaving it feeling toned with a bit of tingle. The body scrub is super easy to create.
- 45ml/ 3 tbsp. of finely grated orange peel
- 45ml/ 3 tbsp. of oatmeal
- 45ml/ 3 tbsp. of freshly ground sunflower seeds
- 45ml/ 3 tbsp. of flaked sea salt
- 3 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- Almond oil
Take all the ingredients except for the almond oil and store in a sealed glass jar. Using just a little at a time, mix with the almond oil to create a thick paste, and then rub over damp skin.
Applying The Body Scrub:
To achieve that smoother and softer skin, mix the scrub with oil or water to make a paste
- Work the scrub into damp skin using a firm pressure and paying particular attention to areas of dry skin such as the elbows, knees and ankles.
- Use a dry flannel to remove most of the scrub and then gently rinse the remaining of what’s left of the scrub with warm water.