Hey guys! How many of you love to sip on a delicious cold smoothie during the summer? I know I do! Especially a smoothie with coconut as one of the main ingredients. The dreamy coconut tropical smoothie is an island-inspired smoothie drink that truly gives the essence of being on a warm tropical beach.
Not only the dreamy tropical smoothie is so delicious, but it has a lot of protein as well as vitamin C. This smoothie is also very easy to make and of course it doesn’t take long to prepare. This is one particular smoothie drink I make a lot in the summer because of the super creamy taste. This is great for serving during a nice summer evening out on the patio with your friends
So are you ready to prepare this amazing summer tropical drink? Read on….
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of plain low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of ice cubes or crushed ice
- 3 tablespoon of honey
- 4 teaspoons of unsweetened shredded toasted coconut (Optional)
- Place all the ingredients (pineapple chunks, yogurt, coconut milk, ice, and honey) into a blender.
- Complete the blender process until the mixture is smooth.
- This is optional, but if you decide to do this, use 1 teaspoon of shredded toasted coconut in order to garnish each serving, which will make about 4 servings.
- Serve and enjoy!
What is your favorite summer smoothie?