Happy Weekend guys! Can you believe that we are in July already? 2016 is indeed flying by like crazy. As the days get hotter, I always love to have a yummy summer treat to cool me off. So I was searching for recipes on Pinterest and came across a delicious strawberry milk ice pops recipe on Sprinkle Bakes blog.
These ice pops are super easy to make and it creates about 8 pops. As I promised on my Instagram, I am posting the recipe here on my blog. Not only are they delicious treat for the summer, but they are super cute and adorable too.
2 cups of skim milk
2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup of Hershey’s strawberry syrup
8 ounces of white chocolate or vanilla almond bark
Pastel confetti sprinkles
- Combine the 2 cups of skim milk, 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream and the 1/2 cup of Hershey’s strawberry syrup in a 4 cup measure with a pour spot. Mix it together until well combined. Pour the entire mixture into each of 8 ice pop molds and over; insert ice pop sticks upright and place in the freezer. Freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours or overnight.
- If you are using the round ice pop sticks with a mold, the sticks will not go through the slits in the manufactured lid. You’ll need to cover the ice pop molds with aluminum fi=oil and push the sticks through the foil so that they stand upright. Freeze until solid.
- To remove the ice pops from the molds, dip each ice pop in hot water for 5 seconds and pull on the stick to remove.
- Melt the 8 ounces of white chocolate or vanilla almond bark in the microwave at 30 second intervals. Let cool until barely warm but still pourable. Dip each ice pop in the white chocolate and immediately sprinkle with pastel confetti sprinkles.
- Store ice pops wrapped in waxed paper in the freezer.
Check out more delicious recipes from Heather of Sprinkle Bakes by clicking here